Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012


January 3, 2012

With all the talk of “sleep training” flying around, Ive decided to at least start a “routine”. With the colic (although things are getting better, praise Jesus) its been hard to establish much of anything - nothing ever works twice. But, I decided that I would at least start doing things at the same time every night, when I could. A bath at 730, a book at 8, and nursing by 830. After that its “quiet” time so that nothing sets off the crying fits. Its night two and tonight his crying spree was shorter and he only woke up after being put down one time (normally its 3 or 4).

Anyhow - things are looking up. Of course I would have loved to have an angel baby, but having a “challenging” one has made me better. God wanted to teach me something, and He sent me John to do it. At least He sent the message in a super cute package! 

No comments:

Post a Comment